Congratulations to the recipients of the 2014 Max Gardner awards

JimJimJimJim

I'm sure everyone joins with me in congratulating to the 2014 recipients of the Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia (PCFA) Max Gardner awards

Dr John Trollor – NSW

Phillip Webster – NSW

Len Lamprecht – QLD

Bruce Kinnersley – VIC

We know that all four must have the interests of advanced men at heart. 

We can be very sure two of them have - John Trollor and Len Lamprecht are both members of the Advanced Prostate Support Group, as is last years recipient, Chairman Bruce Kynaston.

Jim

This is a message from the Director, Support Network, Marie-Claire Cheron Sauer. 

Hello Everyone, 

I'm pleased to announce the 2014 recipients of the prestigious Max Gardner Award.

The four nominations submitted by the NSGC for the award were approved at the recent National Board Meeting in June. They are:

Dr John Trollor – NSW

Phillip Webster – NSW

Len Lemprecht – QLD

Bruce Kinnersley – VIC

Please join me in congratulating  these very worthy recipients.  Would you kindly pass on the announcement to members of your network.

Kind regards,

Marie-Claire

The Max Gardner Award for Distinguished Service is given by the Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia (PCFA) to an individual or organisation that has made an outstanding and significant contribution to the cause of prostate cancer in Australia.

The award is named in honour of Max Gardner AM, a former Chairman of PCFA, who died in October 2004 aged 71. He was diagnosed with prostate cancer in 1995.  From diagnosis until his death Max worked tirelessly to raise the level of community awareness about prostate cancer and to promote research into this disease.  He established and ran Support Groups, published a newsletter and served on numerous educational and scientific committees.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived