Mindfulness Meditation

Euan

I have just heard that there are vacancies in the next mediation group being conducted at Cancer Council Queensland in Brisbane. They are free of charge and these vacancies will not last long. They are highly recommended for anyone including partners/carers who is a bit depressed or stressed by cancer. They are conducted weekly for 8 weeks. If interested call immediately.

Please contact Sam Clutton 3634 5290 

For those not in Brisbane, the NSW Cancer Council  has a free meditation CD which they will post out, even to people outside NSW.

More information at http://www.cancercouncil.com.au/901/get-informed/complementary-treatment/meditation/cancer-council-new-south-wales-meditation-for-people-with-cancer-their-families-and-carers/?pp=901

• 10 months later...

I've just started a course called   "practising mindfulness:  An introduction to meditation"   from    The Great Courses     from   www.thegreatcourses.com   I'm not pushing the courses site, but being a cynic for many years, and being where I am now, I decided to try it......meditation is helping me personally, although I have just begun. I look foreward to my half hour a day when I can zone out  :))  The course comes on DVD and it is pretty good, even for a tech-head like me.  If this info is of any help............ 

Archived