Encouragement is a great ingredient when times are tough.

Guest Donald and Barbara McKay

Guest Donald and Barbara McKay

Hello to all.

Sorry Donald and I can't be with you on Friday due to family commitments and work to do with Carols on the Hill ( at our place) on Saturday.

Just to say that we really appreciated getting together with many of you. Thanks for the article on hot flushes by Euan Perry. You'll be pleased to know we are back together in the same bed, no longer separated by a wee bag and a belly tube! Three cheers! Thanks again for all your encouragement. Next PSA test in early January, then early March then we see the medical oncologist, so we can enjoy Christmas!

Till we meet again!

Barbara McKay

Hi Barbara & Donald,

Thankyou for your salutations and great to hear about the demise/ reduction of Donald's hot flushes. A good Christmas present.

I had my latest PSA result yesterday which was also a great present. 0.58 thanks to the Cosudex which is a relief as the Medical Oncologist said that he did not think it would work and I would have to consider Chemo. (No WAY).

All the Very best to you both this Festive Season and may 2013 see continued heath improvements as well as Safe and prosperous.

David

Archived