Chuck has a new photo

Admin

One of our oldest members, Chuck Maack has posted a new Icon photo.

The tiny size does not do him justice, and the original is a great picture.

So I am posting it here in The Lounge.

Chuck.thumb.jpg.b039c71faacdc7e582a4ecff7d3e8b6f.jpg

Chuck is 86, joined us in April 2018, has made 176 valuable posts.

He has won Top Poster of the Day 15 times.

(You did know what that heart in each post was for, didn't you?)

Jim

Thanks so much for changing my photo since now all can see the me of 2018 heading into 2019.  Don't know if readers are aware but on any post by anyone where their "small" photo is shown, all one has to do is double click on it to know more about that individual! I have experienced a great deal of pleasure in being a part of this forum with you "Down-under Mates!" 🙂 As a online mentor for 22 years, I have had similar experiences in meeting men and their caregivers from just about every country in the world.  There may be differences between my country and others politically and militarily, but when it comes to help my "brothers" wherever in the world having been diagnosed with our insidious Prostate Cancer, I will be available (and have been) "Always as close as the other end of your (their) computer to help address any prostate cancer concerns."

P.S. The mustache with goatee is my "Movember" growth, and I make the claim that I'll bet it is the best - or at least as good as - that anyone like me "with zero testosterone" can grow! Tomorrow evening November (Movember?) 30th I will be attending a gathering at a bar and grill with several Urologists and their staff (a daughter of mine is an employee) from our "Wichita Urology Group" who arrange the gathering every year to get together, show-off what we "grew" during the month, make a donation for cancer awareness and research, receive a free glass affixed with a Movember mustache, toss a few down while purchasing our own drinks or food from the grill and enjoy each others company for the evening! 

Archived