Subject: Max Gardner Awards 2018 - Nominations Open

Nev Black

[PCFA have advised they are calling for nominations for the 2018 Max Gardner Award.

I have attached below a copy of the call for nominations from PCFA, the Nomination Form, and a leaflet on Frequently Asked Questions about the strict conditions of the award.

If you are aware of someone in this support group, or your local support group, that you think is worthy of nomination for this prestigious PCFA Award I urge you to consider nominating that person. Please note the strict closing date for nomination is 7 December 2018.

Nev Black]

Dear Network Members, 

We are excited to announce nominations are now open for the 2018 Max Gardner Awards.

Max Gardner Award for Distinguished Service is a prestigious award presented by PCFA. It is awarded to an individual member of the Network that has made an outstanding and significant contribution to reducing the impact of prostate cancer on Australian men, their partners and families, recognising the diversity of the Australian community.

This award is a peer-based form of recognition for PCFA Network members who are currently an official Ambassador, in a Support Group Leader role or an active member of an affiliated support group. We encourage you to share this message with your networks and look forward to receiving nominations, celebrating and recognising the fantastic work of Network Members across the country.

For further information and convenience, we have attached the Max Gardner Award FAQ document and Nomination Forms.

Nominations need to be submitted by Close Of Business Friday December 7th 2018 to supportnetwork@pcfa.org.au or

Att: Network Support

Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia

Level 5, 437 St Kilda Road

Melbourne VIC 3004

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact myself via Network Helpline 1800 00 22 98.

My best wishes,

Support Network

|  

Network Support

Max Gardner Award - Frequently Asked Questions.pdf

4.1 Max Gardner Award - Nomination Form (Fillable) 2018.pdf

• Admin locked this topic

Archived