Penile implant

Guest John Bellerby

Guest John Bellerby

Anyone had any experience of a penile implant?

I am considering one and would like to hear of anyone else's experience.

John

Hi John

What do you need to know? David had his surgery 6 years ago with Dr Phillip Katelaris here in Sydney at the Sydney Adventist Hospital. We've been counseling chaps ever since and also do GP education with Dr Katelaris talking of our experience on ED treatments/options culminating with the prosthesis operation which has been such a success.

Happy to talk - Sending phone number by Private Message.

We also have other men who would be willing to speak to you about their success with the prosthesis.

AMS have some great DVD's available which are available from us.

Best wishes, Pam

Frank from WPCSG asked me to contact you regarding penile prosthesis, you

can either contact me by return email, at my office or on my mobile.

Regards,

Roy Allen

Sending phone numbers and email by Private Message

• 2 weeks later...

I am also considering penile implant and artificial urinary sphincter and would appreciate any advice or comments regarding other peoples experiences with these solutions.

Regards

LennyJoe

• 2 weeks later...

Lenny

I don't know if anyone has got back to you privately, but Pam and David Sandoe are always happy to talk about penile implants - 02 9983 0877.

As to artificial urinary sphincter, Nev can help you with the male sling, if that is any help.

If call costs are an issue, contact me and I can connect you for free - from your landline phone, through Skype.

Cheers

Jim

• 3 years later...
Guest Borris

Hi all

I have been thinking about this also as I have not had an erection form the day of protate removal at age 45, now 51 and the wife says she can do with out it but I know she is suffering and I would like to do some thing to help her, long suffering life with me.

I have heard the solid or bendable type are best as they will not fail ?? as the fluid type can fail ??

Any one got the solid type that can shed some light on the topic ???

Thanks

Borris

Archived