PCFA survey: How can they help? Appeal by Hon Jim Lloyd

I’m writing to you from my home office at Mooney in regional New South Wales, feeling a little shell-shocked, like most Australians right now. PCFA is here for you and most of us are working remotely to ensure that we continue to provide the services and support for men and their families at this most difficult time.

We here at PCFA have turned our minds to two urgent priorities – stepping up our services and maintaining community funding for our vital work to provide nurses, awareness, and support. 

With this in mind, I’d like to seek your input and suggestions on how Coronavirus is impacting you and your family, and what we might be able to do about it.

If you have five minutes to spare, Jeff and Deb and I would greatly appreciate your response to this short survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DL7WKX8

I would also be very pleased if you could circulate this email to all your support group members as it would be great for them to have the opportunity to have an input via our survey which is anonymous. 

As always, thank you in advance for letting us know your thoughts. I have also greatly appreciated the support, encouragement and advice I have received from the PCFA support groups over the past few weeks since taking on this important role.

Without the ability to attend support meetings at this time I am also trying to contact many of you by phone over the next few weeks. Also please feel free to invite me to any online meetings you may be organising in the next few weeks or months,

or contact me directly by email or phone.

Kind regards,

Jim

The Hon. Jim Lloyd
  |  
National Support Groups Executive

• Admin locked this topic