Meet your Victorian mates, in person!

stevecavill

VICTORIAN  MEMBER - GET TOGETHER

Please note this meeting has been postponed indefinitely:

It is great to put faces to names at our local catch-up meetings.  We are well overdue for a  Face to a Name Meeting for Victorian members!  It was great to see 14 or so members at our last catch-up including a few new faces.  So our next get together will be held at Glenroy RSL on Saturday 21st March at 11.30 for 12.00 pm lunch.

The RSL is located at 186 Glenroy Road, Glenroy. 

Members and partners from anywhere in world visiting Melbourne are welcome to attend. 

We will as in the past meet in the reception area around 11.30 and then move into the bistro at 12.00 where they have quite a good array of food and  an extensive Seniors menu all at reasonable prices.  These meetings are simply a chat over a bite to eat for members and their partners and carers to share thoughts and ideas relating to treatment medication and support.

The Glenroy RSL was initially chosen because of its  central location. It is readily accessed from the Hume Highway and the M80 - Metropolitan Ring Road with free parking available on site and we have always found the staff to be friendly and cooperative. 

Please note this date in your Diary now "21 March 2020" and please don't forget to reply and let us know if you are coming - so we can estimate numbers for the bistro.  You can reply in this forum or email Steve at cavillsteve@gmail.com

Alan, Barry and Steve

Great, Steve - Judy and I will see you there!

Alan

Sorry Steve- I doubt that we will be able to make it to the face to face. I will reconfirm if the situation changes. Cheers Barree

• 2 weeks later...

Due to coronavirus concerns this meeting has been postponed indefinitely.  

• Admin locked this topic

Archived