Baking Soda-Molasses Anti-Cancer Protocol

TonyM

I have been informed of this as an option to diminish prostate cancer cells. Has anybody heard of this, I believe there are tests in Europe taking place.

Bi-carb drink.pdf

This is an old one.

No evidence at all for this.

Don't waste your time or energy on this one.

The last time I heard about this was at a forum where the the speaker also believed that the white streams made by jet was not an interaction with the planes exhausts but a chem trail designed to solve the world's over population 

He said he rubbed some maple syrup laced with bi-carb on his cat's tumour and the tumour shrunk

That was when we walked out

Hi Tony

If you are interested in hearing from someone who has tried taking baking soda on a regular basis then perhaps you might like to know that I started drinking it mixed in water along with two other unproven alternatives almost three years ago.

However I  had to stop taking the baking soda after the first year because it started making my gut feel quite uncomfortable.

I've happily continued with the other two alternatives ever since and my oncologist is  pleased with how I'm doing especially considering that I've not had any other form of treatment for almost three years.

Best wishes to everyone.

Dave.

Hi Tony,

For a good look at such topics (and much more) I'd very, very strongly recommend The Metabolic Approach to Cancer by Dr Nasha Winters.

She explains that, "Tumor acidification occurs because of how cancer cells reprogram energy metabolism. Basically it is the cancer itself that creates the acidic environment, not the acid environment that feeds the cancer", and she also points out that the acid-alkaline diet is very pro-inflammatory, and increases insulin, glycolysis, growth factors and other tumor promoters. So not recommended!

But Nasha's book is truly excellent. 

I hope this helps. If you're interested in ways to help yourself, get in touch. There's much you can do. My latest PSA was again undetectable and my five years are now up. I'll return to blood donations in January.

Peter

Archived