Encore: June 12 deadline for submission to PBAC on Apalutamide (Erlyand® in Australia, Erleada® in USA)

Admin

Life continues to present challenges, but I feel good about every little task completed.
One of these little tasks was completed yesterday when I put in a personal submission to the PBAC about the proposal they are reconsidering about putting apalutamide (Erlyand® in Australia, Erleada® in USA) on the PBS.

This is a reminder to other members that Wednesday 12 June 2019 is the closing date for submissions.

You may have something useful to offer if:

• you are currently non-metastatic, castrate resistant; OR
  • you have been non-metastatic, castrate resistant in the past, but missed out on the benefits of Apalutamide (or a similar drug such as abiraterone, Zytiga or enzalutamide, Xtandi) , OR
  • you have been non-metastatic, castrate resistant in the past, but enjoyed the benefits of Apalutamide (or a similar drug such as abiraterone, Zytiga or enzalutamide, Xtandi; OR
  • you may be non-metastatic, castrate resistant in the future.

If you do have something to offer, the PBAC wishes to hear from you on this proposal.
More details here:

Jim

Hello Jim,

I just sent a submission about my experience with Enzalutamide.

Thanks

Kevin

Thanks for letting me know.

It is important that people who make the decisions understand how the people affected by the availability of the drugs really experience them.

Jim

Archived