Sunday Mail (Queensland) article about friendship between Nev and David

Admin

Well, I am not a subscriber to the newspaper, but the very idea that a friendship developed from meeting at a Prostate Cancer support group makes it interesting from the get-go! Very nice that their story got to the newspaper and would have liked to have read it. Likely a very interesting story as well as another form of advertisement that Prostate Cancer support groups exist and are available to men to learn more about our insidious men's disease.

I agree with Chuck, however I am a subscriber to the Courier Mail and I thought the article was very relevant. It shows just how much can be achieved through having mates like David and Nev. They work together to provide support and companionship, which is an outstanding achievement when they are both going through treatment for Prostate Cancer. I hope this article will assist us all in our ongoing Cancer treatment process and let all Queenslanders and other readers of the Courier Mail know that Prostate Cancer is not something no one talks about but will open up discussion on our disease and hopefully generate more research and treatments into this Cancer

Archived