YouTube video: Man Junk: Seen the animation? Now see the real thing!

Admin

Nev Black (Toowoomba, Queensland) and Peter Kafka (Maui, Hawaii) help inventor John Teisberg (St Paul, Minnesota) to display the workings of Man Junk at the recent PCRI annual Prostate Cancer Patient Conference in Los Angeles.

Amongst his other achievements, John started the Reluctant Brotherhood, which has morphed into Answer Cancer.

Hmm, The Reluctant Brotherhood activities.......     when I tried to watch this, I had a mild visual failure attack and overwhelming thought I could be doing something else. I myself admit I am a Reluctant Member of the species 'homo rectus' which has so far spread far and wide across the planet, and I believe the scientist who discovered the species was right when he said " This species is getting about tryna wreck tha joint ". I began at about age 20 realizing that so many erections of belief and ideas made it very difficult for us all in the short term and long term. I hesitate to think what it might be like in 3017. I often think that as soon as someone invents dirt cheap electricity or dirt cheap anything else, say houses, then blokes will just use much more electricity and buy 50 houses when just one small one is all he needs. We'll make sure we'll gather more junk around us, and make the mistake yet again that an electric Maserati will make us happy.

One small step for a man, one giant leap backwards for the future. I am quite happy with a bicycle.

It seems to minimize my "co-morbidities" to the point where I am extremely healthy while riddled with incurable cancer. 

Keep well, Patrick Turner.

Archived