Hi all curro here ..I was diagnosed with an agressive metitasic prostate cancer in February 2013 at age 52 and still have my prostate..Doctors here said they could do nothing so i hav had several different  treatments in Europe over last 4 yrs with great success thus far with lastest of a second trearment  of LU177 showing signs of puting this cancer into remission and bone repair ...Does anyone know if i can get this here in australia .???

Hi Curro,

I am on a Lu177 trial at Peter Mac in Melbourne.The principle aim of this study is to test the safety and effectiveness of prostate specific membrane antigen(PSMA)labeled with the radioneculide Lutetium177 (LU177) in men with metastatic prostate cancer refractory to hormonal therapy and chemotherapy. The trial limit is 30. Regrettably but I don't know how many have been recruited thus far. I have had 3 infusions to date with one more to come. The team members conducting this trial are Michael Hoffman & John Violet

https://au.linkedin.com/in/drhofman. There are trials also going on in Sydney and WA. I don't have the details readily available of these other trials but I will endeavor to get them and send them on.

Peter Mac email is :- www.petermac.org/

Cheers ;)

Barree

Hi , Scott was accepted on to the Lut 177 trial on Friday at Peter Mac in Melbourne  .We were told by a lady in the waiting room that her hubby was number 20 and he was accepted the day before Scott . Not to many spaces left .

Cheers and wishing everyone amazing results 

.             Julieanne 

Hi Curro,

Yes, congratulations on achieving such a positive outcome.

Besides the LU177, what other treatment did you have and are you taking any complementary drugs and/or vitamins?

Best Wishes,

John  Dowling

Hi John i don t think vitamins really have same effect as natural foods but i  have done a lot of immuno therapy and Hypothermia which seemed to control   it but the Lithium peptide with LU177 

has knocked it and to everyones amazement PSMA 68 scans show my pelvis is repairing ...

19 hours ago, Barree said:

Hi Curro,

I am on a Lu177 trial at Peter Mac in Melbourne.The principle aim of this study is to test the safety and effectiveness of prostate specific membrane antigen(PSMA)labeled with the radioneculide Lutetium177 (LU177) in men with metastatic prostate cancer refractory to hormonal therapy and chemotherapy. The trial limit is 30. Regrettably but I don't know how many have been recruited thus far. I have had 3 infusions to date with one more to come. The team members conducting this trial are Michael Hoffman & John Violet

https://au.linkedin.com/in/drhofman. There are trials also going on in Sydney and WA. I don't have the details readily available of these other trials but I will endeavor to get them and send them on.

Peter Mac email is :- www.petermac.org/

Cheers ;)

Barree

Thanks barree.... Dr Hoffman has been trained in Germany by my Dr Baum and works closly with him in this trail so i will contact him to find out if any postions are left ..cheers curro 

Hi Curro

I too am interested in Lu177 treatment. If I am unable to get it here in Australia I would consider going to Germany for it. Can you tell us a bit more about how you arranged that?

I am also interested in immunotherapy. Could you tell us a bit more about your experience with that?

Thanks

Geoff

• 3 weeks later...

Archived