Curcumin IV intravenous injections

kezza

Has any one tried curcumin IV injections for advanced prostate cancer?

And what has been your experience besides spending lots of money?

Haven't heard of curcumin intravenous injections for advanced prostate cancer in Australia.  Which Witch doctor is offering this treatment?

Hi Paul,

Although it seems likely that alot of money can be spent and go into this doctors pockets, intravenous curcumin is said to help interfer with the production of cancer cells especially in the early stages. I dont want to have chemo and now that's all the doctors can offer me at this stage. 

So I'm doing more research.

Apologies, Kezza, for the cheap humour.

Normally news of new developments spreads very quickly on the PCa internet forums.  Having looked at some of the US forums, there's almost nothing about intravenous curcumin.  I'd ask the question "If it's so good, why aren't people talking about it?"  For example, Dr Snuffy Myers who recommends oral curcumin as a supplement hasn't mentioned intravenous curcumin.

I don't know what medications or supplements that you're currently on.  Dr Mark Moyad in his talk to our December teleconference mentioned SAM (statins, aspirin, metformin) as cheap drugs that have been in use for a long period and which slow progression of cancer.  There is more detailed information on these in his recent ebook The Supplement Handbook .   Snuffy Myers has many of his patients on Avodart.  You may wish to discuss these with your doctor.

Good luck with your research.

Archived